“Fitness” refers to overall well-being. Fitness includes not only physical health but also emotional and mental health. It’s about every aspect of health. Healthy eating and active living are essential for fitness. Fitness has been shown to have a number of benefits for mental health, including:
- Decreases anxiety and depression: Exercise can help reduce anxiety and depression by increasing endorphin levels, which are hormones that have mood-boosting effects. Exercise also improves help.
- Boosts self-esteem: Exercise can help improve self-esteem by helping people feel more in control of their bodies and lives. It can also help people to feel more confident and capable.
- Increases energy levels: Exercise can help to increase energy levels and reduce fatigue. This can be helpful for people who are struggling with mental health conditions, as fatigue can often make it difficult to engage in activities that are enjoyable or productive.
- Enhances Cognitive Function: Exercise can help improve cognitive function, including memory, attention, and decision-making. This can be helpful for people who are struggling with mental health conditions, as cognitive impairment can often make it difficult to cope with everyday tasks.
- Reduces stress: Exercise can help to reduce stress by increasing levels of endorphins and by providing a distraction from stressors.
- Increases social interaction: Exercise can help to increase social interaction by providing opportunities to meet new people and to connect with friends and family. This can be helpful for people who are struggling with mental health conditions, as social isolation can often make symptoms worse.
Backed by visionary founders Dr. M.S. Agarwal and Dr. Chintan Agarwal who are experts themselves and a dedicated team of 40 plus highly eminent and experienced doctors, Saraswati Hospital is focused on providing quality care. Having various specialties under the same roof, we emphasize on providing empathetic and holistic care.
For more information or inquiry, please call +91 98254 45403/09 or