Dermatologists are qualified medical practitioners that identify and treat skin conditions. They diagnose the condition and suggest appropriate treatments.
Dermatologists are also known as skins specialists, cosmetologists, or estheticians. They all have a single purpose, to cure skin disorders. Our team of expert dermatologists diagnose and provide the best treatment.
Let’s understand the 4 most common skin conditions where you need to consult our best skin specialist in Bopal, Ahmedabad.
Acne – A skin condition that results in lesions (pimples)
Acne is a thin condition that arises when hair follicles under the skin get blocked. Oil and dead cells shut off the pores that result in lesions, commonly known as pimples. This skin condition is common in all age groups that occurs on the face, back, shoulder, and chest.
Studies show three situations in the pore that may result in Acme.
- Excess or high production of oil
- A build-up of dead skin cells
- Growth of bacteria
Here are several types of lesions that arise.
- Whiteheads– A white lump is caused by plugged hair follicles that remain beneath the skin.
- Blackheads- Plugged follicles that reach the skin’s surface and open. They seem black on the skin’s surface because the air discolours the sebum, not because they are filthy.
- Papules- Inflamed lesions that show as little pink lumps on the skin and are painful to the touch.
Vitiligo – A skin condition that causes the skin to lose colour
Vitiligo is a skin condition that results in losing the colour of the skin. The skin turns milky-white colour when colour-making skin cells are attacked and destroyed. No one knows the reason behind this particular skin condition.
Further, there is no accurate cure for Vitiligo. However, there are medications that activate colour-making cells that slowly eliminate the patches.
Let’s look at the common symptoms of Vitiligo.
- The skin on the hands, feet, arms, and face develops milky-white patches.
- Hair on the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, and beard turns white.
Atopic Dermatitis – A skin condition that makes skin itchy
Atopic dermatitis is also known as Eczema. It is a long-lasting disease that makes the skin irritated and, at times, extremely itchy. Scratching to which causes redness, cracking, and swelling. Consult our best skin doctor in Bopal, Ahmedabad, to know more about this condition.
Here are the symptoms that show atopic dermatitis.
- Dry patches of skin that range in colour from red to dark brown.
- When scratched, rashes may leak, drip clear fluid, or bleed.
- The skin becomes thicker and harder.
Psoriasis – A skin condition that results in scaly skin
Psoriasis is a chronic disease in which the immune system overworks, resulting in scaly, inflamed patches of skin. Scalp, elbows, and knees are the most common places it affects.
Here are the symptoms you can identify if you have the disease.
- Irritating or burning patches of thick, red skin with silvery-white scales.
- Skin that is dry, cracked, and itches or bleeds.
- Nails that are thick, ridged and pitted.
In final words, many skin conditions stay for long. However, there are medications to cure or control the disease. Our best dermatologists will help you understand the conditions and treatments.